Park Ridge Apartments are situated in an easily accessible neighborhood on the Northwest side of Eau Claire. Our residents enjoy all of the nearby conveniences including a shopping mall, grocery stores, banks, churches, and a variety of restaurants and entertainment. Park Ridge is located just off Hwy 12 and North Crossing on Truax Boulevard.
All our apartments offer quality finishes throughout their spacious rooms. Each of our 64 apartments were thoughtfully designed to blend maximum energy efficiency with resident comfort and convenience.
Enjoy living at Park Ridge Apartments where you can take pleasure in knowning that the property manager will take care of all the lawn mowing and snow shoveling. You can sit back, relax, and enjoy the view from your private patio or balcony. We're adjacent to a new county hill top park.
- Private garage with direct entry into apartment
- Private individual apartment entries
- Large private patio or balcony
- Off-street parking
- Outdoor community space
- Superior 6" sidewall and 13" attic insulation
- Oversized thermopane windows
- Mini-blind window treatments
- Cable hookup and high-speed phone lines in every room
- Heat storage system (see explanation below)
- Large One and Two bedroom apartments
- Fully-equipped kitchen includes refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, electric stove with self-clean oven, microwave, diswasher, garbage disposal
- Full-size washer and dryer in each apartment
- High efficiency air conditioner
- Heat, hot water, water, sewer, and trash are all included
Heat Storage System
Each apartment has a heat storage unit purchased from Xcel Energy. During off-peak evening hours, we purchase low-cost electricity from Xcel and store that heat for your daytime use. When your thermostat calls for heat, a fan delievers warm air. This system has been used in Eau Claire for several years and has been very reliable. To meet individual's additional preferences, radiant heaters have been added in key locations.